- In the beginning, no Inside or Outside.
- When other things materialize, call them things.
- Things penetrate your boundary.
- Every thing is Inside or Outside.?
- You cannot be neutral to penetrations; you must dislike them or desire them.?
- No consciousness of the selfthing without dislike or desire.
- No dislike or desire without the existence of Outside selfthings.
- Self consciousness is knowledge of Outside selfthings.
- Contentment: being Inside.
- Anxiety: fear of moving from Outside to Inside, or vice versa.?
- Disgust: the breakdown of the boundary.
- Temptation: the longing to break the boundary.
- Intuition: a sudden temporary disappearance of the boundary.
- Joy: the experience of the vanishing of the boundary.?
- God: no inside or outside.
In the Beginthing
Published in other